- Features: Very fast and reliable auto-feed screwing.
- Minimal jamming.
- Symmetrical head-geometry with centring-tip for optimised results in the event of reinforcement.
- Application: Autofeed, Drywall, dry-lining, plasterboard, steel and wood.
- Black phosphate collated screws for dry wall applications in steel and wood.
- Manufactured to DIN1812 certified to 48 hour salt spray test.
- Gauge: 3.9 mm.
- Screw Head: PH2.
- Size: 25 mm.
- Coating: Phosphate.
- Thread Type: Fine.
- Screws per Strip: 50.
- Pack Quantity: 20 strips = 1000 screws..
- Makita Model Compatability: BFR550 / 6843 / 6833 / 6834 / 6835 / BFR440
We offer a free delivery on orders over £50 ex vat.
Please note lead times may vary subject to stock allocations. A member of staff will be in contact after your order is placed to give you a more accurate lead time.
We operate primarily in the South of England and delivery restrictions apply.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, however if you change your mind you can return it to us under our 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.
For full details or our delivery and returns policies please refer to our deliveries and returns page or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.